The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crossing Alliance Lines?

abirdman24
I haven't finished the main story yet, and I just got to Cold Harbor. I'm curious though. There's a lot of "countries" on the world map. Can you cross Alliance lines? So like I take my Aldmeri Dominion character and go to say a Daggerfall territory? Not in Cyrodil but in normal game mode.
Live in the light, but play in the dark
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep :) Without getting into spoilers, you'll get the chance to explore all of it in the end.
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, once you complete the main quest you'll be given the option to go to a different alliance and complete their quests as if you had started there (except the zones will be scaled to VR1-5). Once you complete the questline for that alliance you'll be given the option to go to the 3rd alliance and complete their quests as well (for these ones the zones will be scaled to VR6-10).

As you're AD the alliance you'll get sent to after completing the main quest is Ebonheart Pact. Once you've completed the EP quests, you'll be sent to the Daggerfall Covenant zones. These are often referred to as your Cadwell's Silver zone and your Cadwell's Gold zones.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • abirdman24
    Sweet thanks guys! And thanks for attempting to answer without spoilers leeux lol
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cadwell is your friend, always has been, always will be .... love the pot-head !\

Sir_Cadwell_concept_art.jpg
    .. and I love the fact that John Cleese has voiced the character
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• abirdman24
    ;) I think I get ya. I agree, excellent job on the casting there
    Edited by abirdman24 on July 30, 2015 11:02PM
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    abirdman24 wrote: »
    Sweet thanks guys! And thanks for attempting to answer without spoilers leeux lol

No problem! o:) Enjoy the long ride, and don't forget to look at the views! Amazing views along the road ;)
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • abirdman24
    ;):)