Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Spirited Away Quest bugged?

UltimaJoe777
UltimaJoe777
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I am currently where the quest marker for the grave marker near Castle Rilis has led me which is a spot on the beach around the local Striking Locale but I don't see the grave marker anywhere? As far as I can tell the quest marker indicates a few rocks in the ground but no interaction can occur with those so am I missing something or is this quest bugged and impossible to do right now?
Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    -hint- look up ;)
    The coast of Auridon consist of small beaches and high cliffs. The tide washes away the soil in the cliffs, causing the land to hang over the beach
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I looked on the nearby ledges. In fact I searched the entire area nearby but still didn't see anything. I suppose all I can do is try to find the other ones so that maybe I can find one of them to know what the hell I'm even looking for.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Zusia211
    Zusia211
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah you need to go up on top of the cliff. The grave marker is right on the edge. So find your way up and you will find it towards the edge.
    PSN: blinkgirl211 - if try adding me send message first cause lots of random people always tries to add me...