Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stone Cold and Driliden's Pass

Veyl
Veyl
Soul Shriven
When I go to collapse the holes in the three places the NPC does not assist in doing so I have abandoned and restarted pressed X and things but to no avail.

Drilidadan's pass is the last part I have to complete the NPC follows me out of the merchant tunnel and to the area where we are to cleanse in the three caves etc but the quest never updates.
  • Veyl
    Veyl
    Soul Shriven
    Update: Driladan's pass completed for me this time. It didn't complete for me before because I was able to access the merchant tunnel and spawn Indaenir without having completed a prerequisite quest. I abandoned the quest and approached from the south where I found this quest and was able to follow the quest line as intended.

Stone Cold: Still seems to be bugged for me as the NPC won't collapse the holes.