The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Mages Guild Questline Problem

xerasia
xerasia
✭✭✭
I'm stuck and can't finish the questline! I completed the Wabbajack quest, but can't find where to start Circus of Cheerful Slaughter. There's nothing in my active quests about it and I'm not sure where I went wrong. Any ideas to get me back on track? Thanks in advance.
Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Have you reached mages guild rank 3? you need to in order for the quest to activate. Going near a guildhall should cause Arch mage Shalidor to appear which will then lead to the quest. That is from memory as I did it a a long time ago. Oh your going to love that quest!
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    You know what, I just hit Mages Guild 3 last night when I was out a'grindin. I got stuck on the quest over the weekend - so this is exactly the problem. Thanks for your help and saving my sanity!
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP