Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Tempus Fugit (Aldmeri Dominion) - Great Name with Great RP Opportunities

katalepsis74
Greetings Comrades,

I and my companions hail from the original PC version and were Beta Testers who continued to play for some months following public launch. In recent months we've been enjoying our PS4 consoles playing primarily Destiny and someday soon Planetside 2 (where we were avid PC fans), Star Wars Battlefront and Tom Clancy's The Division. We are also online gaming veterans dating back to the original EverQuest and 20+ major MMORPG titles on PC in the years following (SWG, PS & PS2, EQ2, EVE Online, Vanguard, PotBS, AoC, AION, Rift, SWtoR, and GW2 to name a few, not to mention hundreds of hours on Skyrim proper).

With all that being said, four of us started Tempus Fugit this week and would like to invite other like-minded, casual roleplayers into the fold. We often create very successful "Guilds for those who normally don't join Guilds" and this would be no exception. It's simply the ideal opportunity to ensure you have a quality, on-demand "engage or ignore at will" clan of intelligent, interesting, humorous adults to play ESO with on PS4.

Best of all (IMHO) we have a killer name which in Latin essentially means "Time Flies" and presents the philosophical prospect that "life is short" so make the most of it. This allows RP aspects that fit nicely into ESO such as trying to be "good/light" but not always succeeding in favor of living it up and making rash, selfish or simply neutral or even at times "bad/dark/evil" choices. It's nice to have a Guild that allows for "navigating the grey" and not necessarily black or white.

If this interests anyone, and especially if anyone has other great ideas to not only grow Tempus Fugit but also expand on its backstory/lore please let me know and by all means formally join us. No one is required to participate in the Forums or in-game nor are they required to set Tempus Fugit as their primary Guild, although I know the latter dynamic matters less on consoles than it does in PC games where Guild tags show above player names.

My PSN name is also katalepsis74 and the other co-Founders are Creed422, Sriram3166 and Cryptacus. We have 3-4 other RL friends porting over to the PS4 platform soon once they obtain proper consoles (for ESO and the other upcoming games mentioned above). I will update this to share their information at that time as well. Thoughts are welcome!
Edited by katalepsis74 on July 30, 2015 12:13AM