The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Serious Mobility Nerf - PTS

Xael
Xael
✭✭✭✭✭
Hasty Retreat (passive): This passive now grants the Major Expedition buff for 1 second/2 seconds instead of a 30% movement speed bonus.

So now this gives ME like Rapid Maneuvers, Double Take, Boundless Storm, and Quick Cloak.
You guys are really trying hard to nerf mobility. This makes me very unhappy.
I got killed in pvp, nerf everything...
  • SturgeHammer
    SturgeHammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xael wrote: »
    Hasty Retreat (passive): This passive now grants the Major Expedition buff for 1 second/2 seconds instead of a 30% movement speed bonus.

So now this gives ME like Rapid Maneuvers, Double Take, Boundless Storm, and Quick Cloak.

Ouch, I get the feeling that my Stam Sorc is gonna have a hard time in this patch.
    First-in-Line - Swings-for-Lethal
    Green-Thumb - Scale-Factor
    Hist-Tree-Major - A-Late-One
    Needs-Some-Help - Dead-Last
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It needed a nerf before, as it was a huge reason permadodging was so successful. But now that they nerfed block and dodge, this is just a slap in the face.

Whatever.
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And again, overdid it.
    Something is strong in PvP?
    Let's nerf everything related to it!

Other examples are the Siphoning Attacks + Caltrops nerf or the across-the-board nerf on shields...
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »
    And again, overdid it.

Other examples are the Siphoning Attacks + Caltrops nerf or the across-the-board nerf on shields...

Siphoning attacks got buffed
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And again, overdid it.

I don't exactly know how it works now, I was actually talking about the changes to Caltrops.
    From what I understood, it wouldn't work as it did in 1.6, but then again, some things in the patch notes sound very different from what they work like ingame anyway, so I'll have to test that, too.
    Would be nice of course, if ZOS let this one stay as is for once.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xael wrote: »

NOOooOOoooooOOO, ZOS. Noooooo. :(
    Pls don't make me reroll my Stam NB as Magicka! Mobility is FUN. And a necessary defensive or offensive mechanic.
  • dday3six
    dday3six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just hard to be optimistic about Stam NB post 1.7... :/
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    And again, overdid it.

Sorry to inform you, but it was a huge nerf. There are threads on it in the PTS section.
  • Jbugz97
    Jbugz97
    ✭✭✭
    @chevalierknight
    And again, overdid it.

my first reaction was yea a buff but nope it suck its only a 10 sec buff. theirs other threads on this
    NB v14 / DC / Shades of Jbugz
    DK v12 / DC / Fear of Jbugz

Now Playing on xbox
    GT : J Bugz 3
    DC for life
    Magika NB
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Jbugz97 wrote: »
    @chevalierknight
    And again, overdid it.

my first reaction was yea a buff but nope it suck its only a 10 sec buff. theirs other threads on this

Yeh so it only has to be on one bar now who cares if its 10sec you get 1 more skill