The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Screwed up PvP...

Chieve
Chieve
✭✭✭
So when I became level 10 I joined a campaign, but when ever I join the campaign I see no one, and I see no swords on the map...

Can someone direct me to what I need to join so I can fix this so I can PvP if I want?
Please vote in the console text chat thread so ZoS can see how many people want text chat

...and dueling in the dueling thread but personally I want text chat first...
  • Jamersonstjames_ESO
    Get 15k alliance points saved up, then switch to blackwater blade when the campaign switch cooldown is over. Blackwater blade is full of players on all 3 factions and will give you the best pvp experience.
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take a look at he campaign population levels during the times you play. Those are represented by the 3 colored bars or a lock symbol to indicate a full population cap is in place. You can then determine what campaigns are for you. Since you are not veteran rank yet I suggest Blackwater Blade. If you are up for more of a challenge Guest on Haderus or Azura's. glhf.