The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Benefits of joining a Guild?

Cazzy
Cazzy
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I started playing ESO about a month ago and am still getting to grips with everything it has to offer. I'm a massive Elder Scrolls fan so I'm a little gutted I was only able to start playing. One thing I keep seeing is the Guild Merchants. So I guess what I want to know is what are the benefits of joining a Guild? Does it change anything in terms of the experience? If one character joins a Guild does my second/third character automatically join? Can you be apart of more than one?

Sorry for mass of questions, I'm pretty keen to be apart of something bigger and hopefully make new friends along the way :)
  • xShadows_Vixenx
    Hi, in terms of experience it doesn't give you a boost or anything. Im terms of your alt characters they are seperate so can join their own i believe (i havent made one yet) you can be a member of up to 5 guilds.
    In relation to benefits my guild i know personally help everyone level up in game as well as crafting, we share resources, help with grouping for dungeons and PvP etc, we spread vamp and werewolf bites to guildies, we have a guild trader so that helps you earn extra money.
    Basically if you are looking for people to game and make friends thats what joining a guild does for you.
    If you're in ebonheart and on PS feel free to add me, psn same as my ID
    Our guild is EbonheartRaider Elites :)
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in AD right now but will be making another character in EH once the update is done on the PS4. I'll look you up tonight :) I also have a TON of treasure I've banked that I don't want to sell or deconstruct. I'd rather give it away, so it would be good to share my loot with people!
  • JudgeGigolo
    Grumpy Old Gamers is a casual guild for over 25's, with over 100 members (including several Vampires & Werewolves). We regularly run dungeons and organise teams for PvP. We also are happy to help with leveling.

(Once you're a member, use the in-game voice-chat to contact us.)

http://www.grumpyoldgamers.co.uk
  • Bleakraven
    Bleakraven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »
    I started playing ESO about a month ago and am still getting to grips with everything it has to offer. I'm a massive Elder Scrolls fan so I'm a little gutted I was only able to start playing. One thing I keep seeing is the Guild Merchants. So I guess what I want to know is what are the benefits of joining a Guild? Does it change anything in terms of the experience? If one character joins a Guild does my second/third character automatically join? Can you be apart of more than one?

Sorry for mass of questions, I'm pretty keen to be apart of something bigger and hopefully make new friends along the way :)

It just a community thing, really.
    In terms of experience, you get access to a guild bank, and the ability to sell your wares on the guild store (and merchant, if the guild can afford one).
    Guilds are account-based, so all your characters, regardless of faction, belong to all the guilds you join (up to 5).
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being in guild will help you get info, help, group, traits to research, gear crafted etc and also sell your stuff if you join crafting guild that has good spot for their trader.

Guild is account based so when you join one all your chars will be also in that guild. Account can be member of max 5 guild.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]