The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Is there a fix coming

picon3032
picon3032
So this is my second day in a row where my game constantly crashes of fails to login I am connected to psn and running at over 45 meg every other game I have works fine I have downloaded the pach hoping it would fix my issue but it hasn't so what's the deal eso you gunna fix the problem or compensate players who pay the $15 who aren't able to play?
I'm on here, must be something wrong.
  • Eshelmen
    Eshelmen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are you paying $15 a month?
    Oh, you must enjoy the game. :)
    In many years of playing MMOs, I will tell you, you'll never get reimbursed and only an apology at best.

If you get the "Can't connect to PSN " in the main menu.
    Here's what you can try and do.

1. Take a deep breath
    2. Close game
    3. Wait about 45 seconds
    4. Go to Network settings in PS4
    5. Click on test connection (This refreshes your connection)
    6. Launch ESO, this should do it.

Hope that helps.
    Edited by Eshelmen on July 30, 2015 2:29AM
    PC and PS4 EP only player
  • picon3032
    picon3032
    I have tried that several times and it will only let me on for at most 5 minutes
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    If you haven't already, you might want to try shutting down the PS4 and then restarting your internet router and/or modem (if you have a wireless connection; if you're hard-wired, then do the equivalent). Once you've refreshed everything and have given it a few minutes to reboot fully, you can turn on the PS4, run a quick connection test, and (if all looks in order) attempt to log in to ESO. It's finicky at times, but that usually does the trick. If that doesn't work, it's definitely not your internet and it's just just the ESO server acting up. Are you EU or NA? I've heard EU players in particular have been plagued with these login issues; it might not have been completely fixed, but I'm uncertain.

Other than that, the only thing I can suggest is crossing your fingers when you hit the login button and pray to the ESO server Gods that you are eventually permitted entry into Tamriel.
  • Eshelmen
    Eshelmen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well to concur with the OP, doing the whole cliche powercycle as what all utility companies will tell you to do, is really unnecessary. Especially when many others including myself are noticing the same issues as well. The OP did say he can get in, but for only so long until it boots him. WiFi or not, Final Fantasy and DC Universe never booted me so drastically and repetitively like ESO has.

And also, since Sony has laid out a pretty user friendly interface for the PS4, it's almost impossible to have someone who can play and understand MMOs, not figure out how to connect to the internet correctly.

I'm always hardwired when it comes to gaming, lag is just almost depleted if you are wired up, however it doesn't seem to make much difference. Disconnects are inevitable in ESO.

There is really only so much defense you can give about the issue until you realize it is definitely a server issue.
    Just my two cents.
    Edited by Eshelmen on July 30, 2015 5:08AM
    PC and PS4 EP only player
  • picon3032
    picon3032
    My internet is running at 45 megs it's an issue withe only this game I can still operat every thing else on my system so I'm pretty sure this is a problem with the eso server
  • picon3032
    picon3032
    Oh and by they I work for a tech company as a network tech
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    It's almost always an ESO server issue. It might have something to do with the recent patch; in my experience, ESO likes to act up following patches/updates.
  • JosephDMachado
    You are not alone. My internet connection is good, if not fine, and I keep getting kicked out...