The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What build do I do now?

21jws10
21jws10
✭✭✭
Ok, I'm looking for something interesting to do build wise, at this current time I have the following:
  1. A Retired 2H/Bow generic nightblade which is now my crafting character.
  2. A Dragonknight Seige engine type thing, Sword and Board+ Resto Staff
  3. NB Leech Tank
  4. Stamina Sorc
First thing, these are all imperials, and I will only be an imperial for this next one. I haven't had much luck with templars, usually delete them minutes after starting. Healer could be an option, but not really sure to be honest. I've never tried out Dual wield, not sure if I want to. I particularly like sword & board.

What would you advise I do now? I usually end up in PVP, so I'd like it to be somewhat orientated with that.
PS4 | EU | falout565 | Looking for PvP group, messsage me, BWB
  • mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Well you don't have a templar. For sword and board I personally like magicka Templar, as a healtank you won't have trouble finding groups since you can slot in as anything if you go sword & board + resto staff. Imperial is still an optimal race even as a magicka base because the extra stam is needed for taunts, blocking, breakouts and immoveable and as a healtank the extra health + red diamond are great.

As a magicka templar you're like a swiss army knife, heavy armor tank, heavy or light armor healer, or DPS with light armor and mix in entropy, dark flare, and radiant destruction and you can DPS. Or swap s&b for whatever weapon you like, I use destro staff for impulse since aoe is all that I'm missing.

Enough magicka regen, esp if using seducers set, then soloing as a magicka templar all you really need is puncturing sweep and a thumb.

PVP is still fun because you'll rarely die to a single person being a heavy armor healer, usually takes 3 or 2 who know how to CC and interrupt correctly.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    26-BODY-BUILDER-by-Jian-Xu.jpg
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend