Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Looking for a PS4 Ebonheart Pact Guild

Mogn3t
Mogn3t
Soul Shriven
looking for a guild on the Ebonheart Pact, im new to the game and i play somewhat casually due to work and other obligations
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I would like to invite you to Immortal Kings! we are a fun care free alliance that all members are willing to help eachother. If your interested, go to Immortalkingsaoe.proboards.com and sign up for the site and also fill out the ESO application. this will allow you to get in on our forums which will be easy for us all to communicate even when were not home playing. also we will be using it to plan events. Hope to see you there.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • james-09b14_ESO
    james-09b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    If your still looking for a guild why not join the Knights of Light? We are active and looking for new players to join us! If you have any question or need more info message me on PSN : JamesKelly09
  • Heathenpride
    Heathenpride
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Mognet :)

The Ebonheart Guild of Shadow is recruiting and it's members like you that we are looking for! The link for our thread is in my sig and my PSN is Heathenpride, if you join make sure you mention that you are from the forums :)

Cheers

HP
    Looking for a good NA PS4 guild that offers a bit of everything? New to the game and lost? Need some guidance and help?
    Look no further, Ebonheart Guild of Shadow has been here since launch and we got you!
    PSN message Heathenpride for an invite.
  • cortevz
    cortevz
    Soul Shriven
    I'm in the same boat, new player, lv 6 at the moment, but I will play casually due to school stuff/work ect. I'm in Ebonheart Pact. Are there any guilds I could join?
  • donone
    donone
    Soul Shriven
    hey @cortevz and @Mogn3t I am willing to invite you guys to my guild even though you guys are new to the game. so add me EMPOLEON-ONE
  • Evolution319
    Mogn3t and Cortevz

I'd like to fofer you an invite to The Twin Dragon Society. We are a guild on EB that has new and vet players who just like to enjoy doing things as a team or even on their own. message me if interested, my psn is ll_Unrated_ll thel's are lower case L's

Talk to you soon,
    Unrated