The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Login issues

picon3032
picon3032
I have been having login issues since about 2pm Arizona time on the NA server I can login but it either won't load or I get kicked after about 30 seconds. Is anyone else having problems with the same thing? And is eso doing anything?
I'm on here, must be something wrong.
  • Focusone
    Focusone
    I'm having the same issues. 8:25pm (est) with NA server.

I had no problem on EU server

• crytantrevors
    crytantrevors
    ✭✭✭
    When i get the oroborus logo and press x to start it just hangs in defiantly at that screen... I dont even get to make it to the server selection page... Its 2 am est time here..
  • crytantrevors
    crytantrevors
    ✭✭✭
    It keeps saying im not signed into psn but i am.... Psn servers go down waaaay to much for paying them 50 bucks a year.. I hate to praise xbox but out of two years of ps4 their servers have been down over 20 times now four hours and when i was on xbox they maybe went down twice.... I love playstation but this is ridiculous
  • PikkonMG
    PikkonMG
    ✭✭✭
    It keeps saying im not signed into psn but i am.... Psn servers go down waaaay to much for paying them 50 bucks a year.. I hate to praise xbox but out of two years of ps4 their servers have been down over 20 times now four hours and when i was on xbox they maybe went down twice.... I love playstation but this is ridiculous

Same for me.

• picon3032
    picon3032
    Yay second day in a row why do I pay 15$ a month if I can't play still haven't her from eso on the issue biggest disappointment since assassins creed
  • picon3032
    picon3032
    I just wondering if eso is going to compensate people who are getting screwed with crowns a pet mount something this bull ***