The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Perfect NB Siphoning Strikes Buff

TagaParti
TagaParti
✭✭✭✭
No more damage penalty.
Fix gain of resources.

This change has made NB like a 12-round boxer.
Killing the enemy slowly or your choice to burst him down.
Awesome change, enjoying my NB now.

Thanks ZOS.
Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
youtube channel: tagaparti
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you gona be done making these silly threads like anytime soon?

On topic: Caltrops fixed, no longer counts as physical atks to proc Siphoning. Get rekt all stam siphon builds.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »

On topic: Caltrops fixed, no longer counts as physical atks to proc Siphoning. Get rekt all stam siphon builds.

SA still procs like crazy as long as you hit many people with your AoE.
    I need to test the changed skill but I think leeching strikes gonna be really good.. :)
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »

No need for caltrops.
    Use bleeds!
    Killing the enemy, slowly but surely!
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
    Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
    Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
    youtube channel: tagaparti
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not necessarily directed at OP. Please stop yourself from rolling troll Nightblade builds. They are going to nerf us way harder than we deserve if you are not careful.

People are already banging the nerf drums and the patch is barely 24 hours old on PTS.
    Edited by JDar on July 29, 2015 5:22PM
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    JDar wrote: »
    This is not necessarily directed at OP. Please stop yourself from rolling troll Nightblade builds. They are going to nerf us way harder than we deserve if you are not careful.

People are already banging the nerf drums and the patch is barely 24 hours old on PTS.

You can't nerf skill baby!

I for one welcome our new Nightblade overlords.
    Edited by Ezareth on July 29, 2015 6:08PM
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tumblr_inline_nps1hsYuGO1r9znqh_540.jpg
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I see that as a nerf. I wish they would put it back to how it was . Read the threads on the PTS. It close to 6 pages on how it is a nerf.
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »
    JDar wrote: »

You can't nerf skill baby!

I for one welcome our new Nightblade overlords.
    #FeargrantsCommingSoon
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, it's clearly a nerf. well except for the baddies that just hold block and rely on master weapon procs.

Not to be specific or anything.
    Here since Beta.

Characters: All of them, both Stamina and Magicka.
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I played imperial city this morning and I can tell you, nightblades are NOT the OP overlords some of you think they are. Nor is Shadow cloak the OP, unbalanced skill everyone thought it would be. If anything, Shadow cloak and fear are now necessities for stam NBs as you can no longer dodge roll or block incoming damage like we do now on live. The class that is apparently the " Overlord " class in IC, is still Sorc's. For the three to four hours I played I saw probably 60 + different players from enemy factions. There were probably 5 nightblades, maybe 6 i ran into and a few DKs . Only remember seeing 1 stam NB like myself. The rest were Sorcs and Templars. Majority were Sorcs, running that damn hardend ward. Also, these were not pugs running around in the Elven garden district. I saw name's I haven't seen since ThornBlade was running strong, in groups perfecting their craft. This nonsense of NB being OP is pure hyperbole and probably a deceptive tactic to get another class nerfed just so Sorcs can stay on top. Btw, imperial city pvp is some of the best I've experienced. No long trips back to the fight (spawn points are really close ) and the layout is perfect for small scale warfare, no siege required! Good job ZOS! IC is better than I thought it would be <3, just please fix the bugs, the lag and NERF Sorcs shields B)
    Edited by Aquanova on July 30, 2015 11:58AM
    NA/PC
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    meanwhile sorcs are unkillable...
  • Treassach_ESO
    TheBull wrote: »
    meanwhile sorcs are unkillable...

Nah what you talking about, my sorc template character with template gear, definitely couldn't streak back and forth throughout an entire zerg with shields stacked through the roof and then after a few prox det trolls, I definitely coulnd't continue sorc porting to other side of district and through the doors.

o wait, that is exactly what I did.