Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Did Spindleclutch and Banished Cell before talking to undaunted - now they show up as not done

icemoosey
icemoosey
I did Spindleclutch and Banished Cell before I realized they were Undaunted dungeons and before talking to an undaunted person. Now the first one shows up (Spindleclutch) in journal as not having been completed. Do I need to re-do them all? I've logged out a few times and no change. They do show up as achievements though. Thanks in advance for any help and suggestions.
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    For the quest "One of the Undaunted" you do not have to complete the dungeon, you only need to enter it. So you can just walk in, walk out, turn the quest in and your all good to go.

Also wanted to add that if you have the achievement then technically you have completed that dungeon but it may not actually be marked as cleared if you haven't completed all of the quests associated with that particular dungeon. If the map marker isn't showing as solid white then you've missed a quest (or it's a UI bug, which has happened before).
    Edited by Fruitmass on July 29, 2015 11:16PM
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • icemoosey
    icemoosey
    Thank you so much!