Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crash Crash Crash Crash ...

Ghosted
Ghosted
Had 6 crashed in cyrodiil in about 2 hours, anyone else having trouble? Frame lag seems to be worse after patch as well, can't get near any keeps at all
  • Corpsage
    Corpsage
    ✭✭✭
    It was just as bad last night and today seems like there's no fix on it. Watching a Stream now and the Streamer is having crashing issues roughly every 5 minutes. Its almost not playable...
    Corpsage The Blackened - V16 Altmer Templar DC
    Corpsage The Bane - V16 Imperial Templar DC
    Corpsage The Decimator - V16 Dunmer Night Blade DC
    Corpse Guevara - 32 Dunmer Dragon Knight DC
    Corpsage The Iniquitous - 27 Orc Night Blade DC
    The Lord Corpsage - 5 Altmer Sorcerer DC
    We are the many who is One
  • MaKTaiL
    MaKTaiL
    ✭✭✭✭
    My game crashed 5 times in just 3h since the new 1.05 patch. I'm even on PVE. It is currently unplayable right now. Fix this!
  • MaximumAttackG
    MaximumAttackG
    ✭✭✭
    7 crashes since the patch.
  • Sickburp
    Sickburp
    CRASH!!! And now a corrupted save file for Elder Scrolls on the PS4.

WTF!?!?!?!?!?!

It's telling me to overwrite the save file to play. Not gonna do that. I need answers. Can ZOS get me characters back or should I just get the KY jelly out?
    PS4 - EU

EP - Nord Dragonknight (VR1)
    DC - Orc Dragonknight (LVL 8) / Breton Sorcerer (LVL 6) / Redguard Nightblade (LVL 6)
    AD - Wood Elf Nightblade (LVL 6)
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your save file doesn't contain your characters, they are saved server side. You can safely delete the save data file .. just DONT delete the ESO program file
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Sickburp
    Sickburp
    OzJohnD wrote: »
    Your save file doesn't contain your characters, they are saved server side. You can safely delete the save data file .. just DONT delete the ESO program file

Yep. Confirmed. I did the overwrite and my characters were all there, was even in my current group. I was worried there might have been some kind of link that would have made it more of a process to get them back.
    PS4 - EU

EP - Nord Dragonknight (VR1)
    DC - Orc Dragonknight (LVL 8) / Breton Sorcerer (LVL 6) / Redguard Nightblade (LVL 6)
    AD - Wood Elf Nightblade (LVL 6)