The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ps4 patch download stuck at 50% then update file cannot download

dudz0220
dudz0220
Soul Shriven
As the title says. ZOS i need an explanation about this
  • Adamsy
    Adamsy
    probably the shear number of player downloading the patch, not really an ZOS issue more a crappy PSN issue. Just keep trying i got my 1.3 gig in like 10minutes.
  • dudz0220
    dudz0220
    Soul Shriven
    Its downaloading a few mb then update file cannot download. I have a 40gig of free space.
  • Adamsy
    Adamsy
    try the pause and resume download method. Works for some people.
  • dudz0220
    dudz0220
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the tip. I hope it works.
  • nativepride08
    It's a psn issue, mine got stuck at 90% but I simply just paused it then resumed it
  • Paradoxia
    Paradoxia
    Was at 80%, pausing and resuming sent it back to 50. The lights on my modem and router are dead still so I know nothing is being transferred.
  • Paradoxia
    Paradoxia
    I think the eMachines desktop Sony uses as a fileserver just went into sleep mode. Somebody hit the spacebar so my 4K/sec download can continue.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had my PS4 on overnight for the download ... woke this morning to find it all installed without problem.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend