The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for RP guild (mainly AD!!)

NovaMarx
NovaMarx
✭✭✭✭✭
Please read before posting your suggestions!!

My boyfriend @KanedaSyndrome and I have finally decided that we really want to find a proper roleplaying guild!! We're super friendly, social and helpful. We're very active in the game, and have been since PC beta and launch. We're adult players (34 and 27), so we would like the guild to be somewhat mature (for "older players").

We have specific alts that we roleplay with (Khajiits in AD), which we also use for PvP (Long live the Queen!), so the guild would have to primarily be an AD guild. We already have a great backstory for our Khajiit pair, and we enjoy RP-ing, even when we're questing. We also enjoy fishing! But what self-respecting cat doesn't like fresh fish :wink:
We would like to find a guild that is good at making RP events (both for just the guild and events that include others), and a guild where people enjoy spontaneous roleplaying.

(We also sometimes RP with our alts in DC - he is a WW and I am a Vamp. We do not want to join a WW/Vamp guild, but we wouldn't mind a guild that spans the other alliances.)

As @KanedaSyndrome has had to leave one of his guilds (he only has trading), to make room for an RP guild, it's important that it tick all our boxes.

Thanks for reading! I don't have a sweetroll on me, so have a :cookie: instead!! :heart:
"Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
- M'aiq the Liar