Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is easier to Level up when Veteran 3?

NBAballar18
NBAballar18
✭✭
Hello,
I am Veteran 3 and I'm looking to either become a provisioner or enchanter. I have not done both but want to start. Please tell me which one you think is better worth starting.

Best Answers

• Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Provisioning is much easier/quicker to level up, but in my experience it not incredibly profitable if you are looking to make money. I make more money selling the crafting mats than I do selling the actual consumable items I create. The nice thing about leveling provisioning late in the game is that the mats aren't tiered, so you don't have to go back to low level zones to collect things like runes/ore/plants etc.

Enchanting is by far the most difficult craft to level in the game (as far as time goes), but higher tier glyphs are fairly easy to sell in guild stores
    Answer ✓
  • mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,
    I am Veteran 3 and I'm looking to either become a provisioner or enchanter. I have not done both but want to start. Please tell me which one you think is better worth starting.

Provisioning and Alchemy are easily the 2 easiest tradeskills to level up, can be done in a few hours to a day depending on if you're buying or farming all mats.

Enchanting is easily the hardest tradeskill to level up, deconstructing is noticeably less XP so you're best bet is to find someone else around the same enchanting level and swap glyphs since you get bonus XP for deconstructing glyphs someone else made.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar
    Answer ✓
  • MexicanMurrican
    I say Provisioning, all the way. I feel that it is much, much easier to get started if you work with the highest level recipes you have.
    NA PS4 Megaserver - MexicanMurrican - Dunmer Nightblade [EP], Khajiit Nightblade [AD]
    Thunderbird - Guild Leader
    "Diplomacy is the art of lying for your alliance."