Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lost main quest

pablinski
pablinski

Hi guys,
may be I just have to wait, but after I united the three factions in the main quest, I started to do something else, and then I lost the quest. I cannot see the marker and I don´t remember where was I when I decided to say "goodbye" and walked away (thinking on continuing it later).
Help please... thanks.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    After you united the three factions, you entered coldharbour. This can be visited by zooming out the map as far as possible. Then click the smaller circle on the map on the left.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Link to see all the quests tied into the main quest line. After you finished Reaper's March/Bangkrokai/The Rift you need to go the Cold Harbour like Ranique mentioned.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • pablinski
    pablinski
    Ranique wrote: »
    After you united the three factions, you entered coldharbour. This can be visited by zooming out the map as far as possible. Then click the smaller circle on the map on the left.

Thank you very much. So, right after I talked with the third faction I appeared somewhere with a guy that talked to me and ask me if I was ready. I said "goodbye". So I might not have visited cold Harbour at all. Does that make sense? So I´m not sure where is this guy, so I can re take the conversation. I´m from the evonheart pact, so that should have been Riften? I had something else going in Riften (fighter´s guild), but I cannot see the indicator of the main mission (and it is not in my journal).
    Thanks again!
    Edited by pablinski on July 24, 2015 5:20PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have anything in the "Main Story" section of the Journal at all? You may like to try the Fighters Guild in Mournhold, as that's where the "Messages Across Tamriel" quest ends for EP.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • pablinski
    pablinski
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Do you have anything in the "Main Story" section of the Journal at all? You may like to try the Fighters Guild in Mournhold, as that's where the "Messages Across Tamriel" quest ends for EP.

Thanks a lot, that did it. The guy was waiting for me in Mournhold, he had an indicator over his head, but it was not shown in the map. That´ll teach me not to hang people while still talking....
    Edited by pablinski on July 29, 2015 5:08PM