The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Death is all I know

SirNoel
SirNoel
Soul Shriven
As a level 42 Templar I have won a few staight, one on one fights in Cyrodiil but mostly I get creamed by attacks that hardly seem to damage other players. What's going on?

I am a dual-wielding, medium armour wearing Bosmer with 24 points put into health.
  • Francescolg
    Francescolg
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, you should open your eyes in the forums and look for less positive threads on Templars. Do not get impressed by "fotm PvP-templar videos" (from players like BumBumBoom).

Your best alternative, if you want to go on with your templar in PvP, is to find a guild as fast as possible and join them. If you want more "liberty of choice" and you're more a freedom loving PvP'er (mostly solo), you should reroll another class like NB/Sorc. As this company has very long "class balancing" times, sometimes up to a year, before the situation changes and NB/Sorc simply offer you much more choices, much more direct skills (less channeling skills, less or no animations at all), better sustainability, get-away skills + mobility, which is the key to success in zergy PvP. Or you make it easy and try to find a group, and then you become their healer (in chains, that means you have to use the same skills over and over for years, though some templars like that style) :wink:
    Edited by Francescolg on July 29, 2015 4:24PM
  • Jbugz97
    Jbugz97
    ✭✭✭
    well i have seen some pretty skill full (get-away skills) done with dk & templars but it involved using mist form (vamp skill tree).
    these those require some skill do and you should be able to escape pretty good or just survive pretty good
    their a couple of video ive seen doin it on youtube.
    NB v14 / DC / Shades of Jbugz
    DK v12 / DC / Fear of Jbugz

Now Playing on xbox
    GT : J Bugz 3
    DC for life
    Magika NB