Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need Help Please

KCW989
KCW989
Beat main quests at 47, Now im level 48 when to a new faction to start the new questing line which is VR1. Mobs seemed a little hard, what should i do to hit VR1 so im at the right level for starting the new quest line? Also what should i do for gear i have all mid 40's gear?
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eat bread and olow in through the quests ... If the main quests are a chore hit the side quests with less combat until you hit VR 1 then equip best gear stat wise even if its white
  • Jeckll
    Jeckll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KCW989 wrote: »
    Beat main quests at 47, Now im level 48 when to a new faction to start the new questing line which is VR1. Mobs seemed a little hard, what should i do to hit VR1 so im at the right level for starting the new quest line? Also what should i do for gear i have all mid 40's gear?

Grind Zombies in Coldharbor until VR1, do the quests you missed (there are many, believe me - i was lvl50 when I came to Coldharbor) or do some dungeons.

Gear: Crafting
    Jeckll has quit the game. Thanks for the great time.
  • KCW989
    KCW989
    Thanks!
  • HerculesGL
    For gear I found joining a merchant guild was the best way or buying from random guild traders.
  • Ozgarski
    Ozgarski
    Soul Shriven
    Take it slow and easy and pull groups wisely.

Oz