The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Damage Sustainability

Mhylton44142
Mhylton44142
✭✭
I am a PS4 player; I am trying to figure out the best class to play that I can be durable yet provide high damage, either in burst or DoT. I have a magicka based DK and a stamina based NB currently. My playstyle is to get in the thick of things. So far, I have a mixture of 1 medium, 1 heavy and the rest light on my DK and he seems to do pretty decent, currently at level 18. My NB has 1 heavy and the rest medium (to help with stamina regen) but it feels like he gets killed to easily-doesn't seem like enough damage being done. So far, on my NB, i have invested 9 points into stamina and one into health. I am wondering if i should try rolling a templar tank since I like to get in the thick of things. Any thoughts?
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roll a DK tank, 5 heavy, 1 light, apply's lots of Dot's, lots of aoe, while whip is your single target dmg.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
    Options
  • Mhylton44142
    Mhylton44142
    ✭✭
    Roll a DK tank, 5 heavy, 1 light, apply's lots of Dot's, lots of aoe, while whip is your single target dmg.

So if I roll with the 5 heavy, that is going to put a damper on my magicka regen; but I can see how it would be more survivable. If I go this route, would a 4:1 magicka to health ratio be good, go all magicka, or put some into stamina (to help with blocking/roll), magicka and health?
    Options