Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Morphing / Skill Point Question

Princess_Zoe
Hi again all,

I was just wondering something...

I have unlocked the morph for my werewolf ability and have the option to pick from pack leader or berserker werewolf.

I quite like the white werewolf you get with pack leader, but the 40% faster bleed damage of berserker is by far the better upgrade IMO, so I am really struggling to make up my mind on which morph to go with...

If I was to pick one of the morphs, can I switch to the other morph later on if I use a skill point respec? Or do the morphs lock permanently once you pick them?

Thanks for any help :smile:
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, you can choose the other morph after a reset. You can even reset only your morphs, which cuts the cost significantly since you will not have to reset all the passives.

With a change of morph, be aware that the other morph will need to be separately leveled to rank IV - the progress you did on the former morph does not convert but stays saved. So if later on you re-respec to the former morph again, all progress will still be there.
  • Princess_Zoe
    Thank you :)
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're welcome :)