The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Zergs in the Imperial City

imredneckson
imredneckson
✭✭✭✭✭
One of my greatest fears for the Imperial City is the zergs. I was playing in the NA mega server trying to protect our scroll of Ni-Mohk and with in not even 2 minutes of entering the gate the EP AP farm train has grabbed the scroll and have taken off running. Now think about a zerg of 40+ like the one that took our scroll enters the Imperial City well great a nice small confined area with a lot of players gathering their hard earned Tel Var Stones. That sounds like a great way to start off the Imperial City zergs killing it for everyone and the farm train just keeps farming. End result they have everything while we have nothing and the release will be a bust. ZOS please figure out a way to keep zergs from ruining the Imperial City like they have the rest of Cyrodiil.
Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's going to happen pretty much guaranteed. If people didn't like dying out in cyro they're really not gunna like dying in the city. At first someone is going to keep dying to a group of 4 so they get 6 or 7 of their friends and go kill the 4 man. Than the 4 man isn't happy so they got and get 16 people and the group size just keeps growing until were going to have raids sitting at the base of the enemies tower running around killing all the bosses so their members can never die. While 24 ma s in open pvp are bad they can be avoided, however in imp city its much closer quarters and there is very little places for people to hide.I hope this isn't going to be the case but from what I've seen tonight its already headed there.
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • Corpsage
    Corpsage
    ✭✭✭
    It's going to happen pretty much guaranteed. If people didn't like dying out in cyro they're really not gunna like dying in the city. At first someone is going to keep dying to a group of 4 so they get 6 or 7 of their friends and go kill the 4 man. Than the 4 man isn't happy so they got and get 16 people and the group size just keeps growing until were going to have raids sitting at the base of the enemies tower running around killing all the bosses so their members can never die. While 24 ma s in open pvp are bad they can be avoided, however in imp city its much closer quarters and there is very little places for people to hide.I hope this isn't going to be the case but from what I've seen tonight its already headed there.

Totally agree. The Zerg mentality is already very strong in IC and its only going to get progressively worse. The lag was bad tonight, its about to get so much worse...
    Corpsage The Blackened - V16 Altmer Templar DC
    Corpsage The Bane - V16 Imperial Templar DC
    Corpsage The Decimator - V16 Dunmer Night Blade DC
    Corpse Guevara - 32 Dunmer Dragon Knight DC
    Corpsage The Iniquitous - 27 Orc Night Blade DC
    The Lord Corpsage - 5 Altmer Sorcerer DC
    We are the many who is One
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In other news, Steel Tornado was buffed even more...

lol

"With Imperial City, we want to promote small scale PvP" - Brian Wheeler 2015
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Corpsage
    Corpsage
    ✭✭✭
    AND they nerfed my sweet sweet Jesus Beam...

Oh, and Magicka NB def needed all that buffing. pfft.
    Corpsage The Blackened - V16 Altmer Templar DC
    Corpsage The Bane - V16 Imperial Templar DC
    Corpsage The Decimator - V16 Dunmer Night Blade DC
    Corpse Guevara - 32 Dunmer Dragon Knight DC
    Corpsage The Iniquitous - 27 Orc Night Blade DC
    The Lord Corpsage - 5 Altmer Sorcerer DC
    We are the many who is One
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Corpsage wrote: »
    AND they nerfed my sweet sweet Jesus Beam...

Oh, and Magicka NB def needed all that buffing. pfft.

My Merser Frey toon is happy about that :smiley:
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • contact.opiumb16_ESO
    Lord_Hev wrote: »
    In other news, Steel Tornado was buffed even more...

lol

"With Imperial City, we want to promote small scale PvP" - Brian Wheeler 2015

Seriously ?Steel tornado is buffed in PTS ?
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sneaky, you make it sound so complex, but I pinky promise to be more efficient. I'll come bring a 24 man blob when it's just you, cuz I'm considerate like that. <3
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴