Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Need adventurers to group with!! Ebonheart

jeremiah1987
jeremiah1987
Soul Shriven
I am a level 8 Imperial Templar looking for a guild or some new friends to play with ! I have a mic and communicate well !
  • justanotherbro
    Contact JustAnotherBro, if your looking for a Serious PVE Guild

Statement Below
    "
    Hello My Name is JustAnotherBro
    I represent the guild Lux Lucis for Ebonheart Pact NA we are a group of friends who have been playing mmo related games for the last 4 years we have a certain way of doing things, we are looking to being a "elitist" type guild seeking talented players with mmo knowledge, someone we dont want to babysit and be a active voice within our community.
    We believe in QUALITY not Quantity our Guild Limit is stting at around 70-80 within the near future that will be lowered to see who makes the CUT.
    We are looking for LONG TERM players who want to dedicate time properly to the game, we are a no holds bars guilds where we DONT want to hold your hand though this game we SEEKING players who know what to do and are looking to integrate into a actually established group.

Currently Recruiting:
    1 Werewolf (As many of our members are transisting though the game we are looking for someone that is a Werewolf for quick turns ,etc ,etc)
    1 Vampire
    Exceptional Tanks and Healers
    Looking for two Dedicated Twitch Streamers for our Guild as well

Also Seeking a Individual to build a website (I myself know how to make a website just i work a 7-4 job everyday so it makes it hard to balance running a guild, making a website etc etc) - the website isnt super important just it was brought up in a officers meeting so im throwing it out there.

Please Contract me in-game or on the forums
    JustAnotherBro
    "
  • jeremiah1987
    jeremiah1987
    Soul Shriven
    I will send you a message in about 5 min thank you!
  • Devo3
    Devo3

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199689/the-malformed-fortune-all-purposes-thieves-guild-all-interested-welcome-ps4-na-servers#latest

Hello, friend! I believe that the Malformed Fortune; a family of thieving freaks (the 'freak' part being some of us having possesion of Lycanthropy and Vampirism) is able to meet your interests in a guild! We welcome all; regardless of alliance, age, gender, etc. Also, when it comes to activities we participate in ESO, there is no bounds! Whether it be PVP, PVE; you name it, we're doing it! Do consider looking into the guild forum link above and be able to uncover full detail on what this guild is all about; and are willing to offer you!

Regardless of which guild(s) you reside with, I hope you find a guild that meets your interests so you may further enjoy the ESO experience! Thank you for your time reading this post if not the thoroughly detailed guild forum. Happy gaming!