Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

I am looking for a guild.

Atricios
Atricios
✭✭✭
I am looking for a guild.

I am on PS4 in North America.

What I am looking for is:

1) a guild that has players in all three factions.

2) a guild that has both casual players & players wanting to do content.

3) a guild that is fun with minimal raging. It happens, I understand, and won't make it worse. In fact, I'll try to help if I can. Need help with a quest? I'm in. Want to run a delve? I'm in. Want to pvp? I'm in. Want to go collect mats and just shoot the breeze? I'm in.

4) I'm have characters in all the factions and am looking forward to a good long time of playing and seeing everything.

5) also a guild that has some trading going on. You got something, I want something. Or vice versa.

Right now I am taking my time playing, exploring, getting familiar with everything, and completely enjoying ESO & Tameriel. As of now I have one character that is level 10 in Ebonheart Pact. I'm working on another right now that is level 12 and in Daggerfall Covenant that I'm thinking I'll get to level 15 and then start up on my character in Aldmeri Dominion.

So are there any guilds out there that would like to invite me and see if we get get along & work out?
  • DirtyDurbino
    The Black Tower only has a guild in the Aldermi Dominion but we are laid back and help each with minimal rage

PSN Me DirtyDurbino
  • DrSaten748
    Hi if your still looking for a guild to join or just want to be in as many as possible I have on that's trying to get built up right now it's called the Lord's of death (sounds scary but we are friendly) we are mainly a PvE guild at the current moment and all we are looking for is that you can get into the grove of help other members level up and earn gold let me know how you feel and I'll add you my psn is DrSaten748
  • LordBloodWing
    Check us out if you still looking.

Facebook page here Order of the Red Moon
  • jmaldona29
    Check out Out of the Ashes. We are Ebonheart Pact though but we game in all aspects of the game. We like teamwork and enjoy good people in the game. See what we have to offer
    http://ashesfromeso.shivtr.com/
  • Joxin
    Joxin
    Unknown Order would love to have you! We are a growing family and are always looking for new members. We take care of each other and support one another in our endeavors. Pm me at Joxin_Toxin or pm HEATH72 on psn for more info and an invite!
    Fight the Toxin. Become the Toxin

~Joxin Toxin
    Guild Master of Unknown Order
  • Devo3
    Devo3

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199689/the-malformed-fortune-all-purposes-thieves-guild-all-interested-welcome-ps4-na-servers#latest

Hello, friend! I believe that the Malformed Fortune; a family of thieving freaks (the 'freak' part being some of us having possesion of Lycanthropy and Vampirism) is able to meet your interests in a guild! We welcome all; regardless of alliance, age, gender, etc. Also, when it comes to activities we participate in ESO, there is no bounds! Whether it be PVP, PVE; you name it, we're doing it! Do consider looking into the guild forum link above and be able to uncover full detail on what this guild is all about; and are willing to offer you!

Regardless of which guild(s) you reside with, I hope you find a guild that meets your interests so you may further enjoy the ESO experience! Thank you for your time reading this post if not the thoroughly detailed guild forum. Happy gaming!