Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Still looking for a set, it's been weeks...

puppetmstrx
I've been asking around and still no luck finding someone to craft me a set on NA servers. I'm V1 and looking for way of the arena set. I'll pay if I have to. I am also looking for a level 5 set for my level 5 sorc with all explorer exp bonus to level up fast. I joined a guild that said they give their members a set but they lied... Is it really too much to ask for?? By the time I get done researching everything it'll be another month before I can actually craft them myself. The materials aren't the problem, it's finding the gear to research the traits, and the time it takes to research.. Can anybody help me? My psn is puppetmstrx, add me and send me a message if you can help...
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    also for your level 5 sorcerer ?? .. gear for a level 5 toon will be redundant without 2 hours of gameplay ... no crafter is going to waste their time on crafting a Craglorn set for a level 5 toon

for your V1 maybe I will if I can corpse crawl to the crafting station in the middle of Craglorn
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• puppetmstrx
    Not a set gear for the level 5, just armor with explorer experience, I know it would be pointless for a gear set lol. But I'm looking for a full legendary set for my v1. I got one of my buddies to do a set with 1 purple and the rest green, but I want that full legendary set. Probably with reinforced, and infused traits, with health enchantments. I'm taking too much damage in pvp. My health is only 11k... I'm trying to actually stay alive longer if that's possible LOL

I'm also looking for a legendary lightning staff with sharpened trait, and deals magic damage and restores health, I think that would be glyph of absorb health.

I'm Daggerfall Covenant on NA servers.

If you don't think any of this will increase my chances of living longer then please give me some advice. I'm a magicka based Dragonknight build. It would have to be light armor by the way. It doesn't matter what style because I use costumes.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're dying a lot then two things, add food supliments and potion to your regime to increase stats to help, rething your abilities maybe you went too low on health

Stop saying PVP solo, its a group event

Lastky abuse the champion points system everyone I fun into in PVP clearly has shifted from PC to Console with a stupid amount if them and nothing will stop your death to these people
  • puppetmstrx
    I haven't really tried leveling provisioning, and I do use potions. I also have multiple healing abilities in my bars because one bet is a restoration staff. I don't solo pvp unless I'm questing in pvp. Other than that I'm always in a group but still have problens staying alive. I also use the champion points for sure.