Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Ladies Guild Seeker

xMoonMaidenx
xMoonMaidenx
✭✭
I've been searching with absolutely no luck, typical, for A mainly ladies guild. Nothing against guys, I'm just a bit noobish, and I would feel more comfortable showing my noobiness off infront of other females than I would to most guys I've met in game. It doesn't even have to be a guild either I guess, just someone willing to take me under their wing and help me learn and get comfortable with a certain play style before I venture into guilds loll. Thanks ahead of time... Hopefully. SOS.
  • aldiablo
    aldiablo
    Hi moon maiden Ebonheart guild of shadows has a few female members and we are always looking for more
  • Platorian
    Platorian
    ✭✭
    I haven't heard of any female only / female majority guilds, but there's a gap in the market, why not start one ? I'm sure a lot of other females feel the same
    Edited by Platorian on July 2, 2015 12:13PM
  • Brawlita
    Brawlita
    Soul Shriven
    Hello.... I'm a guild member of Women of Ebonheart, a PC-based, NA guild. A few of our sisters who are also playing on console have started a ladies' guild on PS4. If you would like to check it out, you can request to join their page here:

(It is Pact-focused, but I think they may take all factions)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SistersOfThePact/
  • mia_pow
    mia_pow
    ✭✭
    Humanoid Congregation does not discriminate, we have many female guild memebers but Iam sorry its not an all inclusive womans guild. Its predominantly dominion and is a relaxed guild only requirement is have fun. If interested message me psn: Mia_Pow
  • xMoonMaidenx
    xMoonMaidenx
    ✭✭
    I applied to join the Facebook group, thank you Brawlita.
    Mia, it's not that I want something that's exclusive to females, I just feel less of a noob when playing with other girls when I get started playing an mmorpg. I've been playing long enough now that I'm sure I've got the hang of it, mostly. I've expanded and joined a mixed guild called the Swarm. Thank you all :)
  • mia_pow
    mia_pow
    ✭✭
    No problem, Iam on a decent amout of time if you need help with something shoot me a message, you can also join up to five guilds if your looking to join another guild.