The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ebonheart-Dark Order Of Revan

skeeterbomb
Brand new guild. Looking to recruit players for leveling, dungeons, social, and generally people to enjoy the game with. Welcoming everyone. Goal is to enjoy the game, have fun, eventually a couple static nights for endgame content/raids/pvp/crafting and ABOVE ALL staying DRAMA FREE. One thing i cannot stand is drama. It's a video game, no reason for it. Currently using raidcall for voip but as the guild grows will end up getting TS3. I am currently working on building a website. Will post link later as I finish the site. When players get leveled up and we have static nights, will mainly run evenings EST. time zone. Please post if interested or have any questions. Have fun and enjoy the game!!
  • loganharbour_ESO
    loganharbour_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    i'm interested dude, I would love to help with anything you need. I am a Templar dps with healing on back up bar. I am looking to craft cloths as well as black smithing.
  • skeeterbomb
    Awesome sounds good. It might be somewhat of a slow start until we get this guild rolling. Like i said, it's brand new and i am new to the game but i have a RL friend that is a veteran buddy that loves this game and is always willing to help. I should also add that the first couple people that I add that are serious about sticking around in this game I will make an officer and they will be more than welcome to invite friendly players to the guild as they please. Thanks for the reply and pm me either here in forums with ingame user ID or you can pm me in game at @Skeeterbomb
  • Logitech3166
    Logitech3166
    Soul Shriven
    I have joined the guild! Thanks Skeeter!
    Abec - WoodElf Nightblade

System Specs
    Alienware Aurora R4
    Intel i7 4390k 4.2 Ghz
    16 GB of RAM
    GeForce GTX 780
    256MB Solid State Drive

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards.
    Don't blink.
  • skeeterbomb
    Np!