Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skill point refunds - Wayrest location?

Mustidious
I see the shrine on the map for where you go to refund skill points, but I cannot find who I need to speak with. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you for your time.
Mustidious - Orc Templar [DC] PS4
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    @Mustidious You don't need to speak to anyone. The rededication shrines are located inside the Temple of the Divines; go into the building where you see the shrine map icon is located. Once inside, run to the back (first floor) and look to your left. There will be three stone statues along the wall. Approach them and interact with the statue named "Shrine to Stendaar" (left-most statue, if I recall) to reallocate your skill points. You'll have to donate a bit of gold in order to do so.
    Edited by Sandshark95 on July 24, 2015 9:26PM
  • Mustidious
    Thank you very much, I was able to locate it perfectly with your directions. I'm loving the community here so far. Everyone is helpful and nice.
    Mustidious - Orc Templar [DC] PS4
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    @Mustidious No problem! Happy to help. Agreed, I've also found the community to be very helpful and welcoming. :)