Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a well organized guild for ebonheart

HirokuVII
HirokuVII
I am rather new to the game and in desire need for a guild whom can get me accustom to the game . I prefer the guild to be 100+ members and well organized, friendly, and ongoing with PVP and PVE content. Also hoping the guild can be mainly ebonheart folks because it be pointless if everyone is in another alliance and cant assist me on pvp or pve. I am on NA server.

PSN: HirokuVII , in game character name is Hiroku Shun
  • Ov3rkiIL
    Ov3rkiIL
    Leader of Scorched Earth - PvP | Xbox NA | Haderus Campaign
    Scorched Earth is the leader of the Scorched Earth Auxiliary Alliance
    www.scorchedearth.corplaunch.com
    Combat Veteran - U.S. Army Infantry, 3 years with the 101st Airborne, 12 months in Afghanistan.10+ years of creating and leading gaming communities on Xbox/PC