The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Details on how dungeon scaling works?

Achromatis
I know the creatures in the dungeon scale to the level of the party leader but that's about all I know.

What about loot and the rest of the group if they're 5+ levels higher? If I'm level 30 and a friend is level 15, is there any point for me to run a level 15 dungeon with him (not that I need a reason)?
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Achromatis wrote: »
    I know the creatures in the dungeon scale to the level of the party leader but that's about all I know.

What about loot and the rest of the group if they're 5+ levels higher? If I'm level 30 and a friend is level 15, is there any point for me to run a level 15 dungeon with him (not that I need a reason)?

Dungeon level = Group Leader Level
    Looted item level = MIN (Dungeon Level ; Character Level)
    IF Dungeon Level > Character Level + 5 THEN XP Received = 0
    Wololo.
    Options
  • Muffinmilk
    XP/loot=0 if 5 < | (Dungeon Level) - (Character Level) |

A level 10 character won't get experience or loot in a level 15+ dungeon
    Edited by Muffinmilk on July 28, 2015 11:16PM
    Options