The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What's fun? XB1 NA-Azura Star

chuckselegy
chuckselegy
✭✭
Hey! What's fun about spawn camping in cloak and hitting everyone for 11k+ Camo Hunter? And if that doesn't kill us then dropping that meteor? That's some pretty cool gameplay from a level 37! How about some duels? Afraid it won't go your way???

It may not be me who gets you but someone will.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting comments]

Edited by ZOS_MatM on July 28, 2015 2:25AM
  • EskimoBrother
    EskimoBrother
    ✭✭✭
    Blame zos. These exploits have been in game for months and they could care less, all that natters is that you're buying that new reskinned horse on the crown store.

-Clayton Bigsby
    -EskimoBrother

YogurtSlingerFC

• chuckselegy
    chuckselegy
    ✭✭
    @EskimoBrother I don't want to blame ZOS. It is the player that continues to use the exploit. They are probably the same people complaining when it gets used on them. Eye for an eye I guess.

I see my post was edited. That's okay because I called out one particular faction and surely now they'll target me. Haha
  • IamDanger
    IamDanger
    Soul Shriven
    I am the 11th Ranked AD player in Azura's Star, I've been trying to get my guild to guest in another campaign to help our alliance out, all they seem to want to care is about spawn camping then complain that Azura's Star is boring.
  • chuckselegy
    chuckselegy
    ✭✭
    @IamDanger thank you for chimming in man. We have probably run into one another. Yeah, spawn camping is a joke, that's why I guest in another campaign until more people get on.

Send them over to Skull of Corruption. AD could use some help there.
    Edited by chuckselegy on July 28, 2015 7:22PM