Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battle with Faolchu in the past is broken -- The Nameless Soldier

ontheleftcoast
ontheleftcoast
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm working on leveling 2H skills so I expected the fight to be hard and sure enough I died the first time. What was a surprise is the stupid "blademaster" that was supposed to be helping me stood around with this thumb up his rear for the subsequent fights. Given it's a 5-on-1 battle with a boss thrown in for good measure trying to solo it sucked major amounts of sewage. I'm only VR7 and they're all VR6 so it was a horribly lopsided fight. I had to die three more times trying to build enough Ultimate to drop Veil of Blades and finish off that stupid werewolf and his cronies. Thanks for yet another broken quest ZOS!
Edited by ontheleftcoast on July 18, 2015 7:40AM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drag the through fire...it should be easy
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Drag the through fire...it should be easy
    That would be fine if he was alone, but I aggro the whole camp the second I step down the stairs. My last character died there several times too. It was surprisingly hard compared to the content before and after. Makes me wonder if we're really supposed to fight the whole group.
  • Gnegor
    Gnegor
    Soul Shriven
    First time i was alone and it was dificult but second time with another caracter we were many and it was easy.