The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Almost a million gold gone after trying to make a deposit.

METALPUNKS
METALPUNKS
✭✭✭
Has anyone lost gold? On Sunday night I went to deposit close to a million gold into my trading guild so I could go make a bid. I went through the steps, hit deposit and it took the gold from my inventory yet my guild balance did not move. So of course I panicked and checked everything over but it was just gone. Thought maybe I put it in the wrong guild so I checked them and checked all the history. Still nothing. So logged out and back in, nothing again. My guild worked hard for this gold, it was contest coin and donations. The only reason I has the gold on mr was because earlier I had taken some of it out trying to throw off any spies that may have been looking to see how much we had so they can see where a bid might stand.

Anyway it's still not there. I filled a ticket out in game, still no response. I even hit the record button which saved the last 15 minutes of me playing which shows the whole thing.
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.