Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

New Player Looking for Guild and Guidance

Photomac
Photomac
Hello! I am a new player to Elder Scrolls Online. I am currently a level 13 High Elf Sorcerer build in Daggerfall Covenant. Looking for a place to join and find people to play with. Need somewhere to grow and learn to be a better player and teammate. Currently doing a lot of solo playing and having fun.

I am 37 years old, playing on NA server, and on east coast in NY. Play times vary due to work but like to play everyday. Have considered starting 2nd acct in different since my co workers didnt tell me they play in Alderi. Lol

I am just a casual player currently in PVE but would like to learn ore about PVP as well as other facets of the game. Thanks for looking!

PSN - Photomac07
IGN - Photo Mac
Edited by Photomac on July 28, 2015 6:21PM
  • LordBloodWing
    Hello we are Order of the Red Moon we are an ebonheart guild. We focus on individual needs of players we run dungeons almost every day we do pve and some pvp. If you are looking for some place to grow and learn the game and make friends or just grind in Dungeons then we would like to invite you to join. We have many players that are knowledgeable about eso and can help you advance in the game with a play style that suits your needs. For info or invite hit me up on psn or visit our Facebook page Order of the Red Moon.