The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVP Weapon Swap lockout

Robbmrp
Robbmrp
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom,

With the upcoming changes in Imperial City I wanted to see if this update will also resolve the issue with weapon bar lock outs while in Cyrodil. There are times when you can be fighting and the lag has a permanent lock on your weapon bar. This has been reported many times. This can be resolved a couple of different ways, dodge rolling and double tapping "Tab" or "ESC". This bug really hinders the combat ability to attack or defend yourself. Are there any changes coming to help resolve this issue? I couldn't see anything in the Imperial City notes for it. Below is a post I found on the issue as well. From what I remember reading in posts and hearing from others, Templars seem to have this issue more than other classes. I'm not sure if it's just because of constant swapping healing/dps or what but it really needs a resolution.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173131/can-i-get-a-concise-explanation-for-how-and-why-weapon-swapping-seems-frozen-so-often

Thank you both for your time.
NA Server - Kildair
  • Xael
    Xael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double tapping tab works? LOL. I usually hit shift like 5 times to bring up the sticky key warning and somehow that almost always fixes the problem. Tab would be so much easier... I should try that :open_mouth:

Yes ZOS please fix this :*
    I got killed in pvp, nerf everything...
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xael wrote: »
    Double tapping tab works? LOL. I usually hit shift like 5 times to bring up the sticky key warning and somehow that almost always fixes the problem. Tab would be so much easier... I should try that :open_mouth:

Yes ZOS please fix this :*

Yeah, I usually can get it unlocked with a dodge roll but that's a waste of stamina if it's not needed. The bar should work as intended and not get "locked" all the time due to game lag. If lag is going to consistently be an issue, then they need to remove the lock completely.
    NA Server - Kildair