Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Xbox One NA][Ebonheart] Fell Hide... anyone have any to trade?

Uriel_Nocturne
Uriel_Nocturne
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Looking for Fell Hide to craft Medium Armor for levels 46-50.

My only issue is, none of the Guild Stores have it. I've bought plenty of the VR Hides, and have enough to craft full sets of Medium Armor from VR1-VR14. Wasn't an issue to find those mats.

But Fell Hide... I just need 100-150 of them and I'll be able to float enough armor to get me through those last five levels to the Veteran Ranks.

I can trade. I've almost mastered Blacksmithing and Clothing, so I can make something if you need it. I can pay Gold (not an exorbitant price, but I'm willing to pay). Or I have two Daedra Hearts if that will get me the Fell Hide I need.

So, does anyone on Xbox One NA in Ebonheart want to get a deal going for Fell Hide?

My contact info and GT are in my signature.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for Fell Hide to craft Medium Armor for levels 46-50.

Do you have access to Coldharbor? Go to the Vile Lab and farm the zombies, you will soon have all the L46-50 mats you could ever use if you decon the loot.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vile Lab? Got it.

Thank you, sir.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    I went through all the guild stores in 4 cities before I found some last night. Took forever.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I go from city to city looking in the Guild Stores for Fell Hide. Haven't found even a single scrap of it yet...

Where did you find yours? Which City?

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    Windhelm. I don't remember the name of the guild but it's the trader directly opposite the wayshrine on the right. They had a fair amount.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll check there tonight. See what they have.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox