Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What's the easiest way to link up with Xbox one friends?

Noodlemiester01
Noodlemiester01
Soul Shriven
Me and a friend purchased ESO to play online together, but we are having trouble playing together in the server?

Any thoughts appreciated!

Thank you, Noodle

Best Answer

• Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First: did you and your friend join the same pact? If not, then you're technically enemies in the game. If you've not invested too much time, you can restart. Just be sure both of you select the same pact.

If you know your friend is online, you can ask where he's at and try to meet up at the same place. I don't know if "megaserver" is just one massive server or if ZoS load balances, meaning you could be playing on one server while your friend is in another.

I'd also recommend creating a guild. Not only can you invite your friend, but you can invite others as well.

I know there's a way to teleport to your friend, but I'm not sure how it works on console (or if it's a PvP option only). Someone may offer assistance with this.

Hope this helps. :)
    Answer ✓
  • jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    It's kind of a pain in the ass. The easiest way is to join the same guild or create one. That'll give you guild chat to communicate from anywhere and also the guild roster so you can select them to invite to group. Is unbelievably stupid that you can't select from a list of friends when creating a group. Once you do group up with your friends the group stays together even after logging out provided you don't leave it.