Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Pathfinders of Daan - New Guild - Daggerfall Covenant - Social guild focused on leveling and PvE

Galapas
Galapas
My in game name is Galapas, but my PSN name is RgT_Sunset. If you are interested in joining a social guild with some like minded people who just want to play the game and have fun, then please consider us. We are just starting out, and are looking for other players to help build a gaming community. The leaders all have several years of MMO experience, and Guild Leadership experience. We have room to move up in the ranks. And we promise to always be a relaxed place for mature players to gather. We aren't looking for any drama or elitism. Just folks to have fun with. Message me if interested.

Again, the guild is Pathfinders of Daan
my name is RgT_Sunset

Thank you.
  • Galapas
    Galapas
    Bump
  • Galapas
    Galapas
    Bump.... bump bump it up!
  • Galapas
    Galapas
    Right now, Pathfinders of Daan has increased it's numbers to a total of 16. The response from this forum has been incredible! I know picking a guild in ESO is pretty crazy, you want to find people that are good, but not elitist. Active, but not overbearing and picky about how often you play. And I appreciate everyone's desire to join Pathfinders. I will be working on a website for the guild today (after my homework: real life has to come first). We have a tabard and bank, that is starting to become respectable. Right now, only a handful of members have access to the bank for depositing and withdrawing, we will keep it this way for a few more days as we build up the bank's content.

We are still looking for like minded players who wish to join us in Tamriel. Dont worry about your level, we have a nice mix from level 3 all the way to Veteran Ranks. We just want to have a nice place for everyone to be able to play comfortably.

Thanks

Galapas
    PSN: RgT_Sunset