The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Drunken Dukes Want YOU!!!!

NephilimHero
Here at the Drunken Dukes we don't centre in on one aspect of play, we encourage PvE, Pvp and have a guild trader. Our members do dungeons, Pvp and compete in guild competitions for prizes. The core principles of our Guild is that members help each other out and are active. Pm me for an invite or add me on Xbox "Nephilim Hero". I look forward to playing with you!!!
GM of The Drunken Dukes
High Elf Sorcerer VR 15- Valanarter Maethorion
Xbox European Aldmeri Dominion
"For the queen"
  • NephilimHero
    P.s we're AD and mainly PvP in chillrend, if you all so play in chillrend you've probably seen us as we've owned a keep at least once a week since week 2 of launch
    GM of The Drunken Dukes
    High Elf Sorcerer VR 15- Valanarter Maethorion
    Xbox European Aldmeri Dominion
    "For the queen"