The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for group or guild PS4, questing, dungeons, trading etc

TheDuckieOne
Hey folks,

Looking for a group or guild to do missions, dungeons etc with.

Currently at level 16,
Dunmer
Healer/DPS
NA Server

Add me on ps4 TheDuckieOne

• elbowman21
    elbowman21
    Soul Shriven
    Add me PSN: elbowman21
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may like to check out the Guild Recruitment section -> http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/categories/guild-recruitment
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • theskywalker1
    theskywalker1
    Soul Shriven
    add me on psn - theskywalkr LVL 15
  • Darkrosesus
    Darkrosesus
    ✭✭
    Might also help if we knew which server you use.
  • Mr-jo-handsome
    Add me name is forum name
    Vr16 Nightblade
    VR13 Dragon knight
    Vr1 Templar
    10 Sorcerer
    10 Nightblade
    8 inch ***
  • TheDuckieOne
    Hi Folks, will get you all added when I'm next on

AtB
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I would like to invite you to Immortal Kings! we are a fun care free alliance that all members are willing to help each other. We are 80+ strong and looking to grow. So you know ahead of time all members are required to go through a week long trial period before being promoted to member, this is to insure we don't get any bad apples. As recruit members you will be able to deposit into our bank, but wont be able to withdraw until you are promoted to member. If your interested, go to immortalkingz.com and sign up for the site and also fill out the ESO application. this will allow you to get in on our forums which will be easy for us all to communicate even when were not home playing. also we will be using it to plan events.We currently have a weekly drawing and are planning some more events. We run PvP just as much as PvE. We have a variety of different lvl characters.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • Roguesw
    Roguesw
    ADD me on PSN. currently lv 17 looking for friends! PhysiquedParrot