The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

3 Simple Tips To Help You Find: Daedra Hearts, Rare Motifs, And Rare Recipes! Elder Scrolls Online

KennFTW
KennFTW
These are a few tips I found to help me if you are having trouble thanks guy's subscribe if you eso content, check out my videos when you bored or something thanks :)
https://youtu.be/dLAPpI8NqHE
  • RainFoxe
    RainFoxe
    Soul Shriven
    Cool video
    Magic is anything you can think of. It can be felt in infinite ways... As light, as darkness, as red, as blue. It is living freely, together along side Fairy Tail.
    - Makarov Dreyar
  • NateJ
    NateJ
    Soul Shriven
    So your video that is 7 mins explaining how to get these things easy can be summed up by "search chests or buy em"
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    NateJ wrote: »
    So your video that is 7 mins explaining how to get these things easy can be summed up by "search chests or buy em"

yep its called YouTube channel pimping

Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Cocaine
    Cocaine
    Soul Shriven
    I'm sorry but this video is trash. Literally nothing that the average player doesn't know. He'll even new players know to look in this for stuff or buy it.