The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

AutoTarget ON/OFF

DarkRaven574
DarkRaven574
Soul Shriven
I'm a new player with a PC version of this amazing game. I'm having some difficulty targeting the enemies when they attack.
I think an AutoTarget would help.
I'm also finding it difficult to attack the enemy with a sword.
Moving about is difficult and turning (Forward, Backward, Left, Right). I use the arrow keys but it's all over the place. Is there an add-on I can use to make this easier?
Edited by DarkRaven574 on July 27, 2015 11:20PM
Guild: None joined yet.
Platform: PC
New player: 19 July 2015
DarkRavenFeather, elf.
No, I don't want to be bitten for 30K - it's a scam! LOL!
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    Console version much easier

2nd option is get a controller for PC

3rd is your mouse to drive your character not keyboard

Don't be a PC keyboard turner driver you'll never do well
    “There is no pain greater than this; not the cut of a jagged-edged dagger nor the fire of a dragon’s breath. Nothing burns in your heart like the emptiness of losing something, someone, before you truly have learned of its value. Often now I lift my cup in a futile toast, an apology to ears that cannot hear.”
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • DarkRaven574
    DarkRaven574
    Soul Shriven
    Loomis,

What type of controller do you mean? I don't have a console.

3rd option: I have an integrated touchpad (mouse) with my keyboard. Is there a recommended add-on I can use please?

Thanks.
    Guild: None joined yet.
    Platform: PC
    New player: 19 July 2015
    DarkRavenFeather, elf.
    No, I don't want to be bitten for 30K - it's a scam! LOL!
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry if I misunderstood you, but why would you turn with the keyboard? Use a mouse to turn..

EDIT: I mean a real mouse, not your trackpad.
    Edited by Leandor on July 27, 2015 11:22PM