Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vulkhel Guard Outlaws Refuge Question - Player-sold Items on NPC Vendor

katalepsis74
I was a PC Beta Tester & Launch Player for the first few months and as of this weekend now on the PS4 version and back in action with my friends. In this zone I can browse this NPC for wares and that they are sold by players. I've also been able to discern it's a Guild vendor of some sort. I further noticed I cannot sell my own wares there.

My question is then about the nature of this NPC vendor and its mechanics. How can certain players sell their wares here? is this some sort of economic or PVP or population ranking thing? Do you petition for access? Is it a paid access things?

Basically I'm not familiar with the Outlaws Refuge in general and less so with the NPC vendor selling player items (clearly)! Is it factional and therefore can I ultimately also get access to sell my items there? Thanks for any clarity here and 'tis good to be back on Tamriel (even if my max level PC character couldn't xfer over to console).
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are Guild traders all over Tamriel, not just in the Outlaw's Refuges. The guild traders allow you to BUY items from players in that guild - at least items that members of the guild have put up for sale.

However, they will not allow you to SELL to that guild. In order to use one of these traders, your guild (or one that you are a part of) needs to bid on them. The ones in more desirable areas are more expensive because they get more traffic, allowing these guilds to sell more items.
  • katalepsis74
    Understood completely, thank you comrade!
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Understood completely, thank you comrade!

Нет проблем!