Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

What us the use of pet?

edfera123
edfera123
I just started playinh ESO fews days ago.

I am just wondering. What is the use of pets?

and what kind of pet is the best to get?

Thank you
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanity pets (such as pigs, monkeys dog, or ANY pet for sale in the crown store) are just that.. vanity. The pets do nothing but follow you around. They do not add any aid in battle or in any other way, they are a purely cosmetic item.

If you are talking about the Twilight or Clannfear you see some players have, those are summoned pets only available by sorcerers, and it's actually a skill that takes up an ability slot.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • edfera123
    edfera123
    ohh i see. Thank you MissBizz!

If that so?I will rather get a mount than a pet..
    Edited by edfera123 on July 27, 2015 5:58PM
  • SedoUmbra
    SedoUmbra
    ✭✭✭
    edfera123 wrote: »
    ohh i see. Thank you MissBizz!

If that so?I will rather get a mount than a pet..

Well Mounts are an incredibly useful asset and are pretty essential to have fun in PvP while pets just bug out and sometimes you turn around and they aren't even their so..yeah..I'm fairly certain if given the choice everyone would pick a Mount over a Pet.