Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Looking for a Med Sized, Mature, Active, Pve Guild in the Daggerfall Covenant.

The_Fifth_Race92
The_Fifth_Race92
Soul Shriven
What I'm looking for:
I've put off finding a guild because I'm rather picky. I'm looking for a mature moderate sized guild with active players that intend upon eventually or currently are participating in endgame pve content. Something with a core group of raiders aggressive enough to progress through content at a comfortable pace, but if you get booted for missing a raid here and there because we all have lives... stop reading and go reevaluate your life. As far as people go, we will potentially be spending hours a week chatting with one another... I'm looking for funny guys. Or at least players that aren't scumbags. Is it too much to ask for players to be able to progress though the game and also enjoy the people they are around? Team work makes the dream work people.

What I am:
I'm currently a VR 4 Orc Nightblade. . Atm I have max blacksmithing and clothing, and I'm actively working on woodworking and Enchanting. My endgame plans are to alternate between a competitive Tanking and Dps Builds. My toon kind of looks like a cross between Orc Ned Stark and Orc Jesus Christ. So you will definitely want that in your corner.

I realize I'm describing the perfect scenario here, but if somebody out there thinks they have or are building something along those lines. Let me know. Or don't. My PSN is The_Fifth_Race92. Shoot me a message. We can, maybe run something, see if we get a long. Cheers.
  • on_accident i
    on_accident i
    Soul Shriven
    Vr7 templar healer
    On_accident42oh
    Dc -- na -- ps4

Every thing sounds cool, hope there's room for a healer.