Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Clothier survey: stonefalls help

detrigg
detrigg
Soul Shriven
After looking for this thing for about an hour I amlooking for help...anybody know where this stupid thing is at? Found the map, but still can't find it.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't help specifically I'm afraid, but it looks to be near Hrogar's Hold Wayshrine, perhaps just to the northeast.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck finding it. I delete maps as soon as I get them now.. I've used rulers and scaled maps, combed the pointed out areas for hours and come up with nothing. Screw all of the maps!
    Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
    XB1 EU
    EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
    AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
    AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
    AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
    AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
    AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
    AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
    AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
    DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
  • detrigg
    detrigg
    Soul Shriven
    Alright, if anyone else uses these, do not expect to find a chest. It is actually an area with an abundance of resources for the specified trade. When you unknowingly stumble upon it your map just disappears lol.
  • kreds
    kreds
    Not online now due to the mega patch download, but believe the spot is a little west of Hrogar's Hold Wayshrine.
  • Blaggthor
    Blaggthor
    Soul Shriven
    My best guess is the sulfer pits/hrogar's hold area.
  • fractalknight
    fractalknight
    ✭✭
    I did one for woodworking. I was hard to find, but I found it near a landmark. I have done two surveys so far. Finding the cache is easier if you ride a horse. I eventually found them by going someplace kind of out of the way. I have the one you have and plan on doing it soon. Just keep an eye out for lots of jute.
    Tarkus Aquila - Imperial Templar
    Klaaz - Khajit Nightblade
    Fractiz - Altmer Sorcerer
    Jonsir Vheti - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Kills-With-Grin - Argonian Dragonknight

Myrddin the Mystic - Breton Warden

PS4 ESOTU Adventurer since June 2015
  • fractalknight
    fractalknight
    ✭✭
    I found this cache twice since I last posted. Go to the Hrogar Wayshrine. You can see it from the shrine. It is near a building with a dark elf working near them. Just try to find two or three jute plants next to each other.
    Tarkus Aquila - Imperial Templar
    Klaaz - Khajit Nightblade
    Fractiz - Altmer Sorcerer
    Jonsir Vheti - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Kills-With-Grin - Argonian Dragonknight

Myrddin the Mystic - Breton Warden

PS4 ESOTU Adventurer since June 2015