Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Looking for Guild

mrallstarchris
mrallstarchris
Soul Shriven
New to game looking for guild to help me learn what to do in game. Played MMOs before just not elder scrolls
  • mrallstarchris
    mrallstarchris
    Soul Shriven
    PSN name K7oh1
  • Lich180
    Lich180
    ✭✭
    PSN: Lich180

• BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I would like to invite you to Immortal Kings! We are an Ebonheart Pact Guild. we are a fun care free alliance that all members are willing to help eachother. If your interested, go to Immortalkingsaoe.proboards.com and sign up for the site and also fill out the ESO application. this will allow you to get in on our forums which will be easy for us all to communicate even when were not home playing. also we will be using it to plan events. Hope to see you there.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • Stickman777
    If you are part of the Aldmeri Dominion, Lionize is recruiting. We are a small guild, but are members are on 24/7 day and night, you will never play alone.

message VeZe_Cali on psn if interested
  • tkey002
    tkey002
    Come check out Noodle and Company! We are an active guild of the Ebonhart Pact that does PvP and PvE! We are looking to get as many members as possible and everyone is welcome! If you're interested, shoot me a message! PSN: T-KEY002
  • MountedBeast
    http://eso.guildex.org/guilds

Here is a guild finding website that you can search specifically for faction and server.

If your looking for Xbox One NA Server with The Ebonheart Pact I invite you join The Neighborhood Watch, send message to x302x or MountedBeast for Invite or reply with GT.
    Join The Neighborhood Watch and cleanse the roads of Cyrodiil in the name of the Ebonheart Pact on Xbox One. Send message to GT: x3o2x or Mountedbeast for invite
  • Devo3
    Devo3
    Hello, friend! It may be possible that the Malformed Fortune; a thieving freak family guild of mine (the "freak" part being some of us with Lycanthropy & Vampirism) is able to meet your interests in a guild! We accept all players regardless of alliance, gender, age, etc. Also we participate in any activity the game provides us! PVP, PVE, you name it, we're doing it! Do look further into the guild forum to see if what we offer meets your interests in a guild!

Also now until the end of July, each member you introduce into the guild grants you a 200 gold bonus reward!

Regardless of which guild (s) you reside with, I hope you find a guild that suits your interests so you may further enjoy your eso experience. Thank you for your time reading this post if not glancing at the detailed guild forum. Happy gaming!

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199689/the-malformed-fortune-all-purposes-thieves-guild-all-interested-welcome-ps4-na-servers#latest
  • Ace_of_Destiny
    Ace_of_Destiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New to game looking for guild to help me learn what to do in game. Played MMOs before just not elder scrolls

EQUALIZE ALL PLATFORMS!
    IF ONE HAS IT...ALL SHOULD HAVE IT!
    !

)==================================================(
    ~MegaServer~>PS4 (NA) ~PSN~>Ace-of-Destiny
    )===================================================(
    I don't care what platform it is on...an MMORPG without Text Chat is NOT an MMORPG!