Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trouble completing certain quests

s1ckmad3
s1ckmad3
Soul Shriven
on the ps4: I have several black icons on my maps (shinjis scarp on stormhaven, cath bedraud on glenumbra, quest "rise of the dead" and "the impervious vault" on alikr desert) i looked into where the NPC's were located and either i cant find them anywhere or they dont give out a quest. Is there a way i can play these missions although they are bugged i really need a solution please. (ive tried quest share but everyone is way ahead of me)
  • MikeyV611
    MikeyV611
    I've abandoned some quests and restarted them to get them to work.
  • s1ckmad3
    s1ckmad3
    Soul Shriven
    I abandoned them as well, but i still cant find the npcs to re start mission.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends really on which quest you abandoned in those locations.
    Cath Bedraud
    • Mists of Corruption is given by Sir Lanis Shaldon at the Lion Guard Redoubt
    • The Labyrinth is given by Gabrielle Benele just inside (or possibly just outside) the main tomb in the centre of the cemetery
    • Angof the Gravesinger is given by Darien Gautier inside the tomb, about a third of the way through

Shinji's Scarp
    • General Godrun's Orders is given by General Godrun inside the Officer's Quarters of the small village at the far southern end of Shinji's Scarp
    • Ending the Ogre Threat is again given by General Godrun in the Officer's Quarters
    • Godrun's Dream is given by Abbot Durak, again inside the Officer's Quarters
    • Ogre Teeth is given by Captain Dugakh in the camp just outside the Officer's Quarters

Sentinel
    • Rise of the Dead is given by Watch Captain Zafira at the Sentinel Docks, where the road goes up into the city, or by a Royal Messenger at Wayfarer's Wharf, which is where you appear if you take the ship from Wayrest
    • The Impervious Vault is given by Prince Azah in a cave on the beach (see map)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • s1ckmad3
    s1ckmad3
    Soul Shriven
    Enodoc wrote: »
    It depends really on which quest you abandoned in those locations.
    Cath Bedraud
    • Mists of Corruption is given by Sir Lanis Shaldon at the Lion Guard Redoubt
    • The Labyrinth is given by Gabrielle Benele just inside (or possibly just outside) the main tomb in the centre of the cemetery
    • Angof the Gravesinger is given by Darien Gautier inside the tomb, about a third of the way through

Shinji's Scarp
    • General Godrun's Orders is given by General Godrun inside the Officer's Quarters of the small village at the far southern end of Shinji's Scarp
    • Ending the Ogre Threat is again given by General Godrun in the Officer's Quarters
    • Godrun's Dream is given by Abbot Durak, again inside the Officer's Quarters
    • Ogre Teeth is given by Captain Dugakh in the camp just outside the Officer's Quarters

Sentinel
    • Rise of the Dead is given by Watch Captain Zafira at the Sentinel Docks, where the road goes up into the city, or by a Royal Messenger at Wayfarer's Wharf, which is where you appear if you take the ship from Wayrest
    • The Impervious Vault is given by Prince Azah in a cave on the beach (see map)
    Thanks for the info i was able to find the mission for cath bedraud, i know for a fact that once you abandon a mission if it has a string of other missions that follow you have to find the very 1st mission, so i did just that however the NPCs dont show up at all for the other 2, and i traveled around to find it but no luck. I have used eso wiki but it gives very little info.